Earn CFRE (Certified Fund Raising Executives) credits through Blackbaud Training
Some Blackbaud Training is recognized by CFRE International (Certified Fund Raising Executives) as qualifying for CFRE Education credits. That's right, you may be able to earn CFRE Credit through Blackbaud Training.
CFRE International offers the only internationally recognized baseline professional credential for philanthropic fundraising executives. As stewards of the public trust, Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) International certifies fundraising professionals who demonstrate the knowledge, skills and commitment to the highest standards of ethical and professional practice in serving the philanthropic sector.
CFRE International fulfills this mission by establishing and administering a voluntary certification process based on current and valid standards that measure competency in the practice of philanthropic fundraising.
Start earning CFRE Credits today with Blackbaud Training. Click here to download a list of qualifying training and to track your CFRE credits.
Top 10 Reasons to Become CFRE-Certified
- Certification grants you more credibility: CFRE certification serves as an impartial, third-party endorsement of your knowledge and experience against international standards in philanthropy. It adds to your credibility as a fundraiser and sets you apart from other professionals.
- Certification can improve career opportunities and advancement: CFRE certification can give you the "edge" when being considered for a promotion or other career opportunities. CFRE certification clearly identifies you as an employee who has demonstrated mastery of fundraising principles and techniques based on accepted best practices.
- Certification prepares you for greater on-the-job responsibilities: CFRE certification is a clear indicator of your willingness to invest in your own professional development. Certified professionals are aware of the constantly changing environment around their profession and possess the desire to anticipate and respond to change.
- Certification improves skills and knowledge: Typically, achieving CFRE certification requires training, study and "keeping up" with changes. CFRE certification showcases your individual mastery by confirming proficiency and knowledge in the field. CFRE certification also requires recertification every three years, proving you stay ahead of the curve in fundraising.
- Certification may provide for greater earnings potential: Many fundraising professionals who have become CFRE certificants experience salary and wage increases based on their certification status. Studies show that on average CFRE certificants earn 17% more than their non-certified counterparts. In addition, CFRE certificants are in high demand internationally.
- Certification demonstrates your commitment to the fundraising profession: Receiving CFRE certification shows your peers, supervisors and, in turn, donors your commitment to your chosen career and your ability to perform to set standards.
- Certification enhances the profession's image: CFRE certification programme seeks to grow, promote and develop certified professionals, who can stand "out in front" as role models in the fundraising field.
- Certification reflects achievement: CFRE certification is a reflection of personal achievement because the individual has displayed mastery of his or her field by meeting requirements and standards set in philanthropy.
- Certification builds self-esteem: CFRE certification is a step toward defining yourself beyond a job description or academic degree while gaining a sense of personal satisfaction.
- Certification offers greater recognition from peers: As a CFRE certificant, you can expect increased recognition from your peers for taking that extra step in your professional career.
Learn More about Blackbaud Training and Earning CFRE Credits Today
It's as simple as connecting with a Blackbaud Training exprt.