Welcome to blackbaud.com! Whether you're a new software user, long-time client, or are just checking us out, we want to ensure you find what you're looking for. Our website has information and resources for a wide range of topics and products. To do a quick search, enter keywords in the site search box at the top of the page. You can also contact us with any questions; we're happy to help!
Our Customer Guide includes everything you need to know about Blackbaud, including our commitment to you, your blackbaud.com account, support and training resources, ways to contact us, and our service level agreement. We encourage you to review the guide and share it with other software users at your organization.
Your Blackbaud.com Login and Profile
If you're a Blackbaud customer, you have a unique blackbaud.com login that lets you access secure online support resources as part of your maintenance plan: Knowledgebase, Downloads and Case Central. Our user guides, blogs and forums are publicly available (although you'll need a blackbaud.com login to contribute to the forums).
If you need your user name or password for our website, click Can't log in?, enter your email address, and click Submit. Visit Login Help if you have any trouble. If you don't already have a Blackbaud.com account, one of your colleagues with site administrator rights can invite you to create a Blackbaud.com login and be added to our records. Once logged in, you can view and modify your information in our records within your profile. If you're associated with more than one organization, you can change your default organization settings in your profile to access resources for the appropriate organization.
Online Support Resources
Need help with a product question or issue? Our online support resources are available 24/7 so you can get the help you need when you need it!
To learn more about your online resources, watch this short video:
We encourage all software users to participate in training so you can make the most of the software. Our curriculum and instructors are second-to-none when it comes to Blackbaud product knowledge and nonprofit expertise, and we make both very accessible to you through the Blackbaud Learn training subscription.
Automatically be notified of important information by subscribing to alerts, blogs, newsletters and release announcements. Subscriptions are sent to the email address in your profile, so please ensure your contact information is up-to-date.
- Alerts: To keep informed about important software and Support news that may affect your organization, subscribe to all alerts for your products:
You can also subscribe to specific Knowledgebase solutions and alerts to be notified when changes are made to their content:
- Go to Alerts.
- Select your product.
- Click Subscribe at the top of the page.
- Open a solution or alert in Knowledgebase.
- Click Subscribe beneath its title.
- BlackbaudKnowHow.com Blogs: Our product blogs include the latest software information, tips for using your software effectively, and announcements about upcoming events. We have separate blogs for each product as well as the Tech Tips and Help Resources blogs. To keep up with new content, subscribe by email or to the RSS feeds for the blogs that pertain to your software.
- Nonprofit Newsletters: Learn nonprofit best practices for fundraising, financial management and Internet marketing while keeping informed about the latest web seminars, product releases and Blackbaud announcements. Subscribe to have our free newsletters come to you.
- Release Announcements: To be notified when we release updates or patches, subscribe to your products' release announcements. You can also download the latest version by selecting Downloads from the Support menu. If we host your software, we'll notify you before installing updates on our server--you don't need to subscribe to the release announcement.